A Historical Landmark ; August 5, 2009
Designed by the architect Gerald C. Field, Sanctuary at Admiral was built in 1929 for the Christian Scientist Church.
In 2003, after 74 years in service, its remaining membership merged with another nearby church and it closed its doors to the public. It was at this time that the current owner purchased and subsequently renovated the space for use as her family's home.
It is now happily transformed into a place where others can come to celebrate, hold special events and enjoy the beautiful surroundings with their friends and family.